Latest Update (19th January 2017): IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016-17 is available; Download Hall Ticket for IBPS CWE SO –VI Various Vacancies at the official website www.ibps.in
IBPS SO Admit Card 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is ready to conduct the IBPS SO Exam for the year 2016-2017. The examination dates are already declared, which has decided to be held on 28th of January 2017 and 29th of January 2017. The exams will be conducted at all India level in order to hire various Specialist officers for various participatory banks in India. All the candidates who have successfully filled the application form to write the exam for the post of IBPS Specialist Office, shall download their IBPS SO Exam admit card 2017 from the official website of the IBPS i.e., www.ibps.in. The admit card will be made available online by 19th of January 2016.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body that has been evolved successfully for the assessment and the recruitment of the candidates for providing services to the client organizations. The IBPS is a body which handles the recruitment process of various banks and conducts a common examination for various banks per year for different posts. IBPS has gained a good reputation for providing recruitment services covering all most all the departments of the Banking system. This year also IBPS is conducting common admission test for the post of Specialist Officers for various banks. There are altogether 80 vacancies for this post.
www.ibps.in admit card 2016-17
IBPS has already declared the date for the release of hall ticket or admit card. The applicant can be able to download the admit card from 19th of January onwards from the official portal. The admit card is very necessary for the exam. Without the admit card candidate will not be allowed to take the exam. Candidates are requested to download the admit card one week before and get a hard copy of the same. Admit card contains all the essential details regarding the exam. Please check the center before and get some idea about its location to reach the center on time. Do not forget to take the Photo ID proof along with you which is needed for the verification process while entering the hall. Read the instructions carefully which are given in the admit card.
IBPS SO exam 2016-2017 Important dates
- Date of Releasing of IBPS SO Admit Card: 19th of January 2017
- Date of SO Exam: 28TH of January and 29th January 2017
- Date for Result Declaration: February 2017
- Releasing of Date of Interview Call Letter: Last week of Feb or 1st week of March 2017
- Date of Interview: March 2017
Download IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket
Candidates those who have already applied for the IBPS Recruitment will need to follow the below-given steps for downloading their admit cards. To download the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Admit Card 2016-17, all must keep their registration number and password for the account with the, that has been provided while filling the application form. Admit card is considered to be proof of your application for the exam which has to be shown in the examination hall.
- To get admit card the candidate needs to visit the official site www.ibps.in.
- Then candidate needs to go the link of IBPS SO Admit Card 2016-2017 which will be visible on the site.
- Anew tab will be opened where candidates have to fill the registration number, Date of Birth and name.
- Then submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- The candidates admit card will appear on the screen which can be downloaded by clicking on the download button provided.
- Print the downloaded Admit Card.
Official Website: www.ibps.in