Latest Update (27th January 2017): BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2510 Vacancies available at the official web page www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
- 1 BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
- 2 BSNL JE & TTA Result 2016 Cut Off
- 3 BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2017
- 4 How to Apply for the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017?
- 5 BSNL JTO 2017 Important Dates:
- 6 www.bsnl.co.in Recruitment 2017
- 7 BSNL Jr. Telecom Officer Vacancy
- 8 BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
- 9 Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Recently, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has published an employment notification for the candidates who are searching for a government job and want to make their career in the government sector. This government organization has circulated a notice titled BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 for the vacant posts of 2510 for the Junior Telecom officer posts. The online application form of this recruitment will be made available at the official site of the BSNL www.bsnl.co.in. The registration process should be done by the candidates on or before the deadline that is 31st January 2017 so that their forms will not be canceled. After finishing the submission of application form, BSNL JTO Admit Card 2017 will be available from the end of the authority and then after the exam, BSNL JTO Result 2017 will be published at the official site.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Before filling up the BSNL Jr. Telecom officer Recruitment, the candidates are required to go through the notification and check the eligibility criteria so that they can understand the requirement of the job vacancy. If they match all the conditions of the eligibility, then they may apply for the recruitment drive. The candidates should remember that they can apply for GATE and appear for the written test if they apply at the right time in the proper manner. Their selection will be done on the basis of their performance given on the tests. The candidates will get to know the BSNL JTO Cut Off Marks and the merit list along with the result that will be published after the commencement of the exam. For more info and latest updates, the candidates are required to visit the redpearl.in page regularly.
How to Apply for the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017?
- At first, all the eligible candidates are required to visit the official site of GATE
- You are required to search the link and after clicking on it, fill the form with requisite details
- Submit it and do not forget to take a print out of it
- Candidates who want to apply for the post, firstly, go to the official site of BSNL that is www.bsnl.co.in
- After reaching the home page, candidates have to choose the right link and click on it
- It is mandatory for the candidates to read the notification fully with care.
- Then, they are required to click on the the link of “Apply Online” and apply by filling up the form in accordance with the GATE details
- Double Check the details and then press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of the submitted form.
BSNL JTO 2017 Important Dates:
- GATE Online Application Submission Start Date: 1st Sep 2017.
- Deadline to Submit the GATE Online Application: 04th Oct 2017.
- GATE Admit Card Availability: 5th January 2017.
- GATE 2017 Online Examination Dates: 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017.
- The announcement of the GATE Result: 27th March 2017.
- Tentative Date when the BSNL Online Application Submission will Commence from: 1st January 2017.
- Last Date to submit the BSNL Online Application Form: 31st January 2017.
www.bsnl.co.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Post that is required to be filled||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Total Number of the Vacancies||2540|
|Academic qualification required for the candidates||Engineering degree from in the relevant specialty obtained from the recognized institution|
|Last date to register the name of the applicants||31st January 2017|
BSNL Jr. Telecom Officer Vacancy
The eligibility and the other details are described below.
Educational Qualification: It is must for the Applicants to have B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in Telecom /Radio / Electronics /Computer / Information Technology / Electrical / Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc in Electronics /Computer Science.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 33 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category. According to the rule, 3 years and 5 years for OBC and SC/ ST is fixed.
|Category of the Candidates||Exam fee|
|OBC Male Candidates||Rs. 1500/-.|
|Women Candidates||Rs. 750/-.|
|SC / ST Candidates|
Recruitment Process: Selection of the job will be made as per the GATE 2017 scores that is going to be held in the month of February, 2017. only the selected candidates will appear for the personal interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- salary each month.