Latest Update (3rd January 2017): JSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 18306 PGT/TGT Vacancies Available at the official web Page www.jssc.in
JSSC Recruitment 2017
The employment notice has been released from the end of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. This Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement is circulated for the purpose of hiring 17793 number of vacancies. The candidates who are interested regarding the job and planning to apply for it are required to check the official notice first. Once they make sure that they fit all the criteria of the eligibility, they may apply for the post. This recruitment drive is released for the TGT/PGT Teachers and the online application form is available at www.jssc.in. The candidates will have to submit the Online application form from 06th January 2017. The registration will be continued up to 05th February 2017 by 5:00 PM.
Jharkhand SSC Teacher Jobs 2017 Details:
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Vacancies Available in the deptt: TGT/PGT Teacher
- Total Vacant Posts: 17793 vacancies
- Mode of Application: Through Online
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06th January 2017
- The Last date to submit the Online Application Form: 05th February 2017
- Date of commencing the Exam : Available Soon
- URL address of the Official Website: www.jssc.in
www.jssc.in Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The Candidates are required to complete the graduation degree with the minimum percentage of 45 (5% marks is relaxed for the candidates of the SC/ ST Category) and also hold a B.Ed from an authorized university in the concerned subject.
Age limits: The age limitations are determined by the authority. As per them, the candidates should be aged in between 18 years to 40 years as on date 1st January 2016.
Age Relaxation: As per the rules and regulations of the organization, the age relaxation will be applicable on the reserved category candidates. The details are as follows
- Candidates of the OBC Category: 3 Years
- Candidates belong to the SC/ ST Category: 5 years
Pay Scale: The candidates who will get selected for the posts will be given the salary as per the pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of 4600/-.
Application Fee: The applicants are required to deposit the application pay by online mode.
- Application Fee for the UR/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates of the Reserved Category : Rs. 115/-
Selection Process: The Selection of the candidates will be done upon their performance provided in the Interview Round followed by the written exam and Skill Test.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was came into existence as per the JSSC Act 2008. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is the govt. body that is formed by the Jharkhand state govt. to hire the talented applicants for filling up various kinds of posts available in the different government positions. This organization is holding responsible to conduct the written examinations and personal interviews. At this moment, the Jharkhand SSC has circulated the official notice related to the recruitment of the teachers.
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date to submit the Online Application Form: 06th January 2017
- The Last date of receiving the Form of Online Application: 05th February 2017
- Tentative Exam Date: Available Soon
How to fill the Jharkhand SSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 online?
- At first, the candidates are required to go to the official website i.e. www.jssc.in
- Navigate the link of the application form and then click to open it.
- Read the notice details and then, fill it up with the requisite data properly.
- Hit on the Submit button for the submission of the application form
- Collect a print out of the form for future use.
- Remit the application fee.
Admit Card: The JSSC Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded online by the authority before one week of the exam.
Result: The Jharkhand SSC Teacher Recruitment Result 2017 will be release soon after the completion of the exam and the evaluation of the papers.