Check UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for 489 JE (Junior Engineer) posts at www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
- 1 UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.upsssc.gov.in JE JOBS 2017
- 3 UPSSSC JE vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- 4 UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 Age limit
- 5 Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 6 Pay scale for UPSSSC recruitment 2017
- 7 Apply for JE recruitment 2017 for UPSSSC
- 8 UPSSSC JE Department Wise Post
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced a recruitment for UPSSSC recruitment 2017 for the post of junior Engineer. UPSSC has announced total 489 vacancies forJunior Engineer under UPSSSC. All the candidates who are waiting for the UPSSSC JE recruitment 2017 can now apply online For UPSSSC JE Jobs 2017. Interested Candidates can check all the details and eligibility criteria along with all other important details here as we have mentioned all the important details here for your convenience.
www.upsssc.gov.in JE JOBS 2017
All the interested candidates can check all the details here and they can also check the detailed advertisement on the official website of the UPSSSC before applying for the JE recruitment 2017 at the official website of the UPSSC (www.upsssc.gov.in).
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer & Other Posts|
|Announcement regarding||Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of Posts||489|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Online Application Starts||27-12-2016|
|Online Application Ends||17-01-2017|
|Last Date For Application Form Hard Copy||21-01-2017|
UPSSSC JE vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
All the interested candidates should have completed Graduation ( B.Tech ) From a recognized university or institution for the above-mentioned post.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer 489 Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- General & OBC Candidates: – INR 225
- SC/ ST Candidates: – INR 105
- PH Candidates: – INR 25
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 Age limit
The candidates should have an age limit between 18 years to 40 years and the Age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be given as per the UPSSSC norms for the reserved candidates.
Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
All the applying candidates will have to go through the various steps of selection procedure and then the final list of the candidates will be issued by the UPSSSC after all the steps of the selection procedure will be completed. The steps of selection procedure are:-
- Written Exam
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
Pay scale for UPSSSC recruitment 2017
All the candidates who will be selected for the above-mentioned posts will get a pay scale of INR 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- Plus Grade Pay INR 4200/-.
Apply for JE recruitment 2017 for UPSSSC
The candidates should check all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, and all other details so as to apply for the above-mentioned posts by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the official website of the UPSSSC ( www.upsssc.gov.in)
- Search for the recruitment notification of JE 489 Recruitment 2017
- Select the appropriate link and open the application form by clicking on the Suitable link
- Enter all the required details as asked on the application form
- Enter all the educational and personal details
- Verify all the details before submitting the application form
- Pay the application fee For the same
- Take a print of the Application form and save it for future reference.
UPSSSC JE Department Wise Post
Candidates can check the department-wise details for the JE recruitment 2017 under UPSSSC. All the interested candidates are informed to bookmark this website to check all the latest information regarding UPSSSC recruitment 2017 as we will let you know all the details of the UPSSSC jobs 2017 here as soon as it will be updated on the official website of the UPSSSC. Candidates will have to apply online before the final date of submission and need to pay the application fee before 19 January 2017 for successful submission of the application form.
|Irrigation & Water Resources||· JE (Civil): 23|
|UP Housing & Development Council|
|· JE (Civil): 126|
· JE (E&M): 15
|· JE (Electrical): 01|
· JE (Civil): 02
· JE (Mechanical): 01
· Technical Assistant (Electrical): 01
· Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 02
|UP State Construction & Infrastructure Development Corporation|
|· JE (Electrical) 17|
· JE (Civil): 80
· Deputy Architect: 06
Stay connected with us and updated with all the latest updated on the official website of the UPSSC.
Official website:- www.upsssc.gov.in