Latest Update (21st December 2016): State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk JA mains result 2016. SBI Junior Associate Score Card, Merit List, and Cut off Marks published online at official website www.sbi.co.in
latest update (21st of December 2016): SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 for JA Exam has been released at www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Result 2016 will be released on Today and Clerk result is on 3rd September 2016.
For Check SBI Clerk JA Mains Result 2016 Click Here
SBI Clerk JA Result
- 1 SBI Clerk JA Result
- 2 SBI Clerk Merit List 2016
- 3 www.sbi.co.in SBI CLERK Result 2016
- 4 How to download the SBI Clerk Result 2016?
- 5 Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- 6 SBI Clerk Mains Exam Result 2016
- 7 SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off 2016
- 8 SBI Clerk Result 2016
- 9 SBI Clerk Cut-off 2016
- 10 How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2016
- 11 Important Dates:
- 12 SBI Clerk Result 2016
- 13 Official website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Mains Results 2016 will be published very soon. The name of the candidates will be announced who will clear this exam. The SBI Junior Assistant Result 2016 has been uploaded by the authority on 28th of October 2016 at the official site www.sbi.co.in. SBI official has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for the examination. The qualifying marks or the cut off marks should be secured in every subject to clear the exam. The written exam was conducted in the month of May/June 2016 and now the exam participants are busy in checking the result. Candidates who score more than the qualifying marks will get the chance in the final merit list. The passing percentage will be calculated on the basis of no. of aspirants appear and the difficulty level of SBI Clerk Mains exam paper.
SBI Clerk Merit List 2016
The date of the merit list for the examination taken for the clerk will be released soon to reduce the anxiety and the tension of the candidates. In the merit list, only the name of the candidates will be mentioned who have scored well and secured above cut off marks declared by the higher officials of the State Bank of India. The candidates who have qualified and got a high position in the merit list will be given extra preference than others during the recruitment process while finalizing the candidates and shortlisted them for the Interview round.
www.sbi.co.in SBI CLERK Result 2016
The SBI JA Clerk Result direct link is provided by us for the benefit of the candidates so that they do not have to find this link here and there and waste their time. This SBI Clerk JA Mains Result 2016 is available at the official site so that the clients can check their score card easily along with their qualification status.
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of the category||Result|
|SBI Clerk JA Exam Conducted on||In the month of May/ June 2016|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||17th June 2016|
|Declaration of Main Result||Announced Soon|
|Interview Date||After Mains Result|
|Call Latter for Job||After Interview|
How to download the SBI Clerk Result 2016?
- At first log on to the official web Page www.sbi.co.in
- Now, search the tab of ‘careers with us’ from the homepage and click to open
- Then, press a click on the ‘Clerk Recruitment Result 2016.’link
- Fill the required details and submit
- Download the result and see the names of the successful candidates.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Result 2016
SBI (State Bank of India) officials have plans to publish the Result of Clerk exam that is scheduled to be released on any day. State Bank of India recruitment for Clerk exam is done in two rounds. The first round is Prelims and second is mains. Candidates who cleared the SBI Prelims exam have appeared for the second round that is mains.
Those applicants who will qualify for the main exam will be called for the group discussion and personal interview. SBI has already declared the date of Mains result that will be published on the official site on the stipulated date notified by the SBI. Currently, you have to wait to know your result and score sheet. SBI Main examination was held on 25th and 26th June 2016 for SBI Clerk.
SBI Clerk Expected Cut Off 2016
|Jammu & Kashmir||53||52||51||49|
SBI Clerk Result 2016
SBI Mains examination is over and now the bank is taking the stipulated time to publish the result. A large number of candidates apply every year to clear the SBI PO exam. In this year also, if we count the application number, it was huge. Candidates who have participated in the mains exam can download their result for SBI PO Mains 2016 from the official portal. We will also provide the direct link to avoid searches.
SBI Clerk Cut-off 2016
The list of the cut off marks will be published with the result and merit list. We, the team of redpearl followed the trend and then stated below the expected cut off marks allotted for the candidates. Through this cut off mark list, the positions of the candidates and their chances to get selected will be clarified.
- For the General Candidates, the Cut off marks will be 145-155
- OBC Candidates have to secure 135- 145 that is expected
- The candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST, are required to score 130-135.
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2016
- Visit the official portal of SBI that is www.sbi.co.in
- Search for the final result in the footer of the website
- Click on Results section
- Provide all the details asked for the page
- Give details like your name, roll no., registration no. and other information
- After giving the mentioned details click on submit
- SBI final list of selected candidates will appear on screen
- If you name is in the list then you are selected
- Result Declaration Date of Clerk Exam: Announced Soon